- S. says - "I was so convicted because I never say anything good, out loud, about the life that God has given me. That sentence really hit me."
- A. says - "I'm in. My family will thank you for this."
- B. says - "SEVEN days? It seems like forever. I'm going to give it a try."
- D. (a husband) says, "I asked my wife if she read your blog today because I don't have the courage to tell her that she is very negative about the things she says about her life. I feel like such a jerk all the time because we can't fix up the house the way she'd like, we can't go on vacation this year due to job setbacks, we have an older car, and she doesn't like her job. She said she would give this experiment a shot since I said I would also. I am so curious to discover if there is anything she actually likes about me, her kids and her life. Thank you for suggesting this. She really looks up to you."
- M. says - "When you wrote the quote that Jesus said, about that whats' in your heart is what you say, I understood I have a great deal of anger inside me. I am asking God to help me for seven days."
- L. says - "I'm with you. Thank you for the challenge. Yesterday, because I knew I was starting this today I noticed that most of the stuff I say to my family is negative. I bark out orders, I complain about my mother, I talk about women in my small group. Thank you. I'm going to try to do this for seven days."
Yes. You can.