Tuesday, February 21, 2012

 Oh.. I get it.. this is how it's gonna be? 
I'm new to Blogspot....and.... some people have joined publicly and some of you are getting email updates of the words as I post them.  Only members can post comments here.. 
 UPDATE:  I'VE HEARD FROM QUITE  A FEW OF YOU WHO TRIED TO JOIN AND HAD SOME GLITCHES.  I am not sure why.... SO I AM GOING TO OPEN THE COMMENTS TO ANY READER.  SO POST YOUR COMMENTS BELOW..

THANKS.and I think that would be great for discussion.. especially older and younger women.. so please consider joining the conversations and being a member of this page.... BUT IN THE MEANTIME....I have gotten some emails 

 
 You may also send me an email at:


                                awordtothewives@gmail.com 




  And tomorrow I am going to post some questions and comments from the already considerable crowd of readers.  How fun Blogspot is.  How fun my readers are. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment