Tuesday, April 28, 2015

TWENTY ONE DAYS? REALLY?

IT'S BEEN TWENTY ONE DAYS SINCE MY LAST BLOG.. HOW HAS THE WORLD SURVIVED????  IT'S GOT TO BE SOME KIND OF MRS. OLDER RECORD... 

I MISS Y'ALL.

And so... once again... my real life has hit me square in the face... and Mrs. Older has not had enough time in each day.. I truly miss all of you.. and am so SURPRISED.. and HAPPY that some of you have written to ask me where I've been... 

I've been...Finishing up a book.  Caring for my parents who are in their nineties.. (this is mostly were I've been) PLUS...Writing two magazine columns a month. 

I just wanted you to know I have not moved to Mars.  

I will be back next week with a new topic rattling around in my brain.

"Can We Tell How You Speak At Home By The Way Your Children Speak In Public?"  

I think we can. 

I know we can.

O.K. Back To Deadline City.

Love you,
Mrs. Older

No comments:

Post a Comment