Monday, May 16, 2016

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Hello my sweet Mrs. Youngers:

Mrs. Older is very sorry to have abandoned you.  It is not by choice.  It's a good thing.. and...I truly DO pray for you all the time, but this season of my life has become very busy... and very busy.. SUDDENLY.  I wrote a book about my mother.. and a movie came out last year in which one of the main characters was based loosely on her and her life... and I am being asked to speak all over the place.... about her life, the movie, and my book about her... I am also blessed to have more and more requests to WRITE more.. and I am so missing my interactions with all of you.  In a few weeks my life will slow down again... and so..   AND EVEN THOUGH I MAY NOT BE WRITING YOU... I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CONTINUE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME VIA EMAIL.


IN THE MEANTIME.. I would like to recommend a book that a friend of mine wrote.  She is the pastor's wife of a very large and thriving church in Tennessee.  She is a well known author and Bible teacher. 

Her latest book is SIMPLY PHENOMENAL.... I urge every one of you to consider purchasing it.


HERE is a link to the book at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Warfare-Your-Family-Children/dp/0764217550/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463420770&sr=8-1&keywords=leighann+mccoy


No comments:

Post a Comment