Saturday, February 16, 2013

PAUSE

Sometimes, in my "real' identity, I get some overlapping writing deadlines.  And then I have to write other things... and I run out of brain cells by the end of the day.
And then.. you guys check up on me. 
It's very heartwarming to get emails from some of you saying, "Mrs. Older, where did you go?"

I am here.  Writing my chubby little fingers off.
I will continue with the "How To Survive A Crash Landing" blogs... in just a day or two.

But thank you for wondering.  And caring. And being part of the Mrs. Older Adventure.
Thank you for reading.
Thank you for getting your friends to sign up to receive this via email.
The list is getting GI-NORMOUS.  Who knew?

For today, God's Word strengthens and comforts us:

"When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me"
 Psalm 56:3-4

XO,
Mrs. Older

No comments:

Post a Comment